Experience the splendid appeal of Chinese melodies with the magnificence of a Western symphony orchestra, Shen Yun Symphony Orchestra will certainly play two performances at Carnegie Hall on October 14-15, as part of its 2017 Shen Yun world tour. Other stops this fall will consist of Washington DC’s Kennedy Center, the Boston Symphony Hall and more…
Shen Yun classical concerts deliver a breakthrough in the world of music, the Orchestra presents a refreshing NEW sound, with classical Chinese instruments like the two-string erhu and plucked pipa leading the melody amidst Western brass, woodwinds, and strings.
Shen Yun’s all-original compositions are inspired by China’s 5,000 years of civilization. Including soul-stirring melodies from various Chinese dynasties, ethnic backgrounds, and periods, Shen Yun’s musical compositions brings new life into themes and musical styles from old times to present day.
The upcoming Carnegie Hall concert events are as follow:
October 14 at 8:00pm & October 15 at 2:00pm
Stern Auditorium / Perelman Stage
57th Street and Seventh Avenue in Manhattan, New York City
The performance tickets NOW can be bought at
- Buy Shen Yun Symphony Orchestra Carnegie Hall Concert Tickets – October 14 at 8:00pm
- Buy Shen Yun Symphony Orchestra Carnegie Hall Concert Tickets – October 15 at 2:00pm
Shen Yun Symphony Orchestra belongs to the globally well-known Shen Yun Performing Arts, a not-for-profit company based in New York. Having actually made its worldwide launching at Carnegie Hall in 2012, the Orchestra carries out at a few of the most distinguished concert halls in USA each year. With its performances and original compositions, the Orchestra looks for restoring valued customs of genuine Chinese culture, nourish positive values, and bring charm and inspiration to the world.
This year’s program consists of audience favorites from Shen Yun’s world-renowned compositions, instrumental and vocal solos, and commemorated classics from the West.
Previous Program Highlights
- All-original works, consisting of
- Grand Descent of the Deities (Music by: Junyi Tan)
- The Warriors of Wudang Mountain (Music by: D.F.)
- The Steadfast Lotus (Music by: Gao Yuan)
- Ladies of the Manchu Court (Music by: Junyi Tan)
- Celebrated classics from the West
- Mikhail Glinka: Ruslan and Ludmila Overture
- Antonin Dvorák: Carnival Overture Op. 92
- Hector Berlioz: Marche Hongrois
- Instrumental solos, sopranos and tenors, and more …